Constructive criticism

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm@scar.utoronto.ca
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 20:42:20 -0400 (EDT)

Jim, I think you need to provide clearer examples.
I really don't see much here except that if you use the word class for
metamodel and write all data out in binary it's not particularly useful or
different.  For example you "universal" text import export model example
is
just the binary representation of Hello World...I really don't see how
writing a string down in binary makes it possible to mix languages and do
visual programming.  What I think you need to do is provide a clear
exmaple of a program that shows how much better it is to do it in prisim
than to do it in a traditional manner.  The examples that I see do not
provide such evidence at all.