Explanation

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm@scar.utoronto.ca
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:42:55 -0400 (EDT)

You don't set up a project to accomplish some goal and set up and experts
and novices mailing lst...this is not a formal classroom; although we are
all learning here.  And even if we did do that, it who would determine
whose a novice and whose an expert?

What I am currently doign right now is learning....I have goals in mind
but there is still much real investigation to be done.