Explanation

Tril dem@tunes.org
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:19:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Maneesh Yadav wrote:

> You don't set up a project to accomplish some goal and set up and experts
> and novices mailing lst...this is not a formal classroom; although we are
> all learning here.  And even if we did do that, it who would determine
> whose a novice and whose an expert?
>
> What I am currently doign right now is learning....I have goals in mind
> but there is still much real investigation to be done.

I have to agree with Maneesh..we don't need to split the mailing list for
beginner/advanced TUNES people, that would ruin the whole point.  The
"advanced" tunes people need to get feedback from the "beginner" ones, to
make sure they don't get too arrogant and think they understand more than
they do.

> On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Birkas Mate wrote:
>
> > yep,
> >
> > sorry for the slow answer, but i am lost in some money earning project
> > again.
> >
> > i am not sure but maybe a separate mailing list for experts (or novices)
> > could solve your problem. and a question: what are you working on at the
> > moment, i mean something related to TUNES?
> >
> > mt

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.