Prism criticism

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm@scar.utoronto.ca
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:05:47 -0400 (EDT)

Ok...I promise this my last post that I use to correct the previous one.
The message should read as it does below.

On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Maneesh Yadav wrote:

 Jim, as far as I cant tell Prism isn't anytning at all except some
 renaming of terms that are standard in a normal imperative OO language.

 Please answer the questions that I posted in my last letter.