Evaluation Subproject proposal

Tril dem@tunes.org
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:23:56 -0800 (PST)

tcn wrote:
> I proposed it, so I volunteer to run it :)  I'll set up and maintain the web
> pages for it.  Anyone who wants to add something to it can either do it
> themselves via CVS, or email me if they don't want to muck around with CVS.

Well, as Fare says, whoever does the work gets to choose what work to do,
so go for it.  However, I suggest this just sounds like a contribution to
the Root project.

> The first thing to go in the Evaluation subproject will be a summary of the
> mailing lists.  I started summarizing tunes-lll today, and I realized that
> the various mailing lists all blend together, along with the web pages, IRC
> discussions, and programs (and comments)... hence, we'd be better off just
> summarizing EVERYTHING, and throw in our opinions while we're at it.

Not to discourage you, but that is an awfully huge job, so you will
probably exhaust yourself.  I hope you can find some people to help you.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.