Squeak code for Arrows

RE01 Rice Brian T. EM2 BRice@vinson.navy.mil
Thu, 20 May 1999 19:50:10 -0700

here is a simple set of classes for implementing the arrow system on top of
Squeak version 2.4.  The translation make the system work on older Squeak
versions basically involves removing the class annotations like the time
stamp, etc.  I am currently working on a morphic arrow class and an
associated arrow world viewer / editor.  The idea is to implement as much of
the system as is possible in the arrows themselves, instead of building up a
large library of classes.

i hope that i've documented everything well enough.  the only confusing
points should be the removal of parentheses (originally included to help
reinforce the syntax structure for my own familiarization), as well as how
to complete the implementation of an ArrowWorld.

anyway, the reason for the belated release of code is that i was continually
re-thinking the implementation of the classes.  among other ideas, i thought
of implementing arrows as a subclass of multi-arrows.

the code should be available as:

	http://www.tunes.org/users/water/html/Abstract-Arrows.st

(someone correct me if i'm wrong anout the address).

anyway, comments are welcome, and the code is available under the GNU GPL
version 2, although i haven't included the comment in the file.