[ANN] SqueakOS

Brian Rice water@tscnet.com
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:29:43 -0700

Well, there's a new kid on the block among bootable languages... With a
little work, this VM could be turned into a Self/R clone.  Any comments?

Of course, this only re-inforces my faith in using Squeak (a.k.a. Tunes LLL
candidate) to bootstrap Arrow, since squeak already supports a simple
abstract language, has a large library of very usable code, and supports a
Lisp development environment.