om

Alan Grimes alangrimes@starpower.net
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 00:12:25 -0700

Okay since now i'm finally on the right page, I have some questions:

1. How does/should tunes address the memory fragmentation problem?

2. How does/should tunes manage the many computational among CPUs in a
multiprocessor system? How are they preempted? How does user task switch
commands affect the system?

3. Where does Arrows fit into all of this? What role does it play in the
greater scheme of tunes? (pun coincidental)

man, this is really the right track, I can feel it! At least I didn't waste
much time learning 386 Pmode. =P

--
Are you sure there are only five basic questions?
(who, what, where, when, and how)

http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/