Pidgin source code snapshot

Brian Rice water@tscnet.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:43:12 -0700

There are two other messages of mine that have been in the mailing list
queue for about 12 hours now that discuss this further. So to avoid
redundancy, here's just the link:
http://www.tunes.org/~water/pidgin.tar.gz

Lee Salzman temporarily has stopped work on it for various reasons, none
related to actual coding, but at least now you can know that there is
development going on. As I release new specifications (the site originally
intended for these documentations seems to have failed as well). If anyone
else can help with supporting these efforts, please let me know. At this
point I value consistency and communication over anything else.

At any rate, if people are interested in taking the new documentation and
specifications I'll be publishing and updating the Lisp implementation of
Slate, then please let me know. I am also still doing advanced research on
Slate, mostly with respect to Tunes, so the documents I release will be
enough for a really good, usable language anyway.

Thanks for your interest and patience,
~