Hello to all!

Attila Lendvai (101) 101@inf.bme.hu
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:08:00 +0200 (MET DST)

  Hi!

  I'm a newcomer. I find Tunes very intresting, again togather: VERY :)

  Background: I'm a student, I'm very intrested in the art of programming,
I think I know everything about C++, it implies that I'm looking for
better languages :). I use BeOS as my primary platform, write C++ programs
with extensive multithreading. That's enough...

  In fact it's just a test mail if I'm on the list or not.

  Hope I'll be able to contribute to Tunes.

  bye,

  - 101.

PS: I'm the one who is promoting Mozart and LX.

Technical University  of Budapest	WWW:		   www.inf.bme.hu/~101
 Faculty of Electrical Engineering 	E-Mail:			101@inf.bme.hu
  and  Computer  Science  - Student	BeOS dev. number:		E-3048