TUNES development startup

Massimo Dentico m.dentico@galactica.it
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:56:53 +0200

Francois-Rene Rideau wrote:

> Dear Tunespeople,
>    I'm in contact with various people to found a startup company that
> would develop TUNES. Any advice, contact, funding, idea, etc, is welcome.
> We're particularly trying to define
> 1) a business plan.
> 2) a development schedule.
> The idea would be to raise funds thanks to an early prototype,
> so that the path to such a prototype is important, and advice is sought.
> Once funding is found, we can afford hiring some people almost full time
> on the project with a decent salary...
>
> Yours freely,
>
> [ François-René ÐVB Rideau | Reflection&Cybernethics | http://fare.tunes.org ]
> [  TUNES project for a Free Reflective Computing System  | http://tunes.org  ]
> Brain, n.:
>         The apparatus with which we think that we think.
>                 -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

I'm writing a reply with my proposals. It's quite long,
beyond my precedent estimation: I need to discuss various
aspects of the project, political, organizational and
technical. Unfortunately I'm really slow to write in English.
I can anticipate that I'm very interested to support this
evolution of the project. Definitively, I want and need
a free Tunes-like system.

Besta regards.

--
Massimo Dentico