List archives

Tril dem@tunes.org
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 23:53:22 +0000 (GMT)

Well, this seems to be working now.  However, I may be missing some
messages for some lists.  If you have any messages between August 17th
2000 and the present which are not shown in the web archive, please let me
know, and I will add them (after checking that I don't have them yet and
asking you to send them to me privately).

The TUNES <tunes@tunes.org> list I know to be complete, however I am not
sure about slate, os-ideas, os-help, review, and possibly any other lists
listed on http://bespin.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo.  I apologize for any
inconvenience caused by the web archive being previously down, and request
your assistance in finding if there are any missing posts.

--
David Manifold <dem@tunes.org> http://bespin.dhs.org/~dem/
This message is placed in the public domain.