TUNES website homepage draft

PB schizophonic@tiscalinet.it
Tue Jul 3 07:58:02 2001

I am having a look at the draft, but I haven't finished it
yet so I will give an opinion further on. But, as a
"still newbie" I have an opinion which matured in time
while reading the stuff in the TUNES site. Hope this
will not transform in a useless rant, but rather it will be
of some help.

I think that sometimes the matter is treated in a way
too oriented towards mathematics. My  impression
is that if someone - especially an hacker with scarce
mathematical background - looks at the pages and
has the impression that to do something useful, or
even to understand what's up, must know arrow
logic, categories, lambda calculus and so on, he
will never try. I think that a more "friendly" text
should be written as an introduction.

Pietro