idea webs

Tril tril@tunes.org
Thu Jul 12 00:30:02 2001

We might benefit from some (used and maintained) idea-web type of
collaboration... free-form.

http://diktuon.tunes.org development is stopped, is it suitable to use?

I'll put up a zwiki soon to try out.  I haven't contributed to the
CVWiki(TunesWiki @ http://tunes.org/cgi-bin/TunesWiki) because of some
issues I had with it (in fact right now it seems vandalized ["Welcome to
Moo Moo!"] by the anonymous write access feature)

http://sano.tunes.org/lucid/ is something I put up for testing.  Lucid is
something I downloaded, a Mysql+php free-association package in the spirit
of http://www.thebrain.com but using free software.  Try to do stuff with
it. I'm not sure it's what I'd like but feedback is requested.

Also.. http://everything2.com/ (Haven't looked at this yet)

What others are there?

In general what features do you look for in a free-form associative web ?

--
Tril 0. Byte <tril@tunes.org> http://tril.tunes.org/
This message is placed in the public domain.