idea webs

Kyle Lahnakoski kyle@arcavia.com
Thu Jul 12 07:08:01 2001

Tril wrote:

> We might benefit from some (used and maintained) idea-web type of
> collaboration... free-form.
>
> http://diktuon.tunes.org development is stopped, is it suitable to use?

CVSing the web pages seems the simplest to me.

Diktuon provides little measurable benefit for the amount of work
involved.  Reorganizing the site is not required.  More information in
less space is what TUNES needs.

I am also afraid of Wiki because it will dilute the useful information
in the TUNES site (any use of 'free-form' scares me).  Mailing lists and
IRC are good for discussion but bad for reference, I fear Wiki is the
same.

Kyle Lahnakoski                                  Arcavia Software Ltd.
(416) 892-7784                                 http://www.arcavia.com