idea webs

Tril tril@tunes.org
Thu Jul 12 12:12:01 2001

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 10:12:10AM -0400, Kyle Lahnakoski wrote:
> CVSing the web pages seems the simplest to me.
>
> Diktuon provides little measurable benefit for the amount of work
> involved.  Reorganizing the site is not required.  More information in
> less space is what TUNES needs.
>
> I am also afraid of Wiki because it will dilute the useful information
> in the TUNES site (any use of 'free-form' scares me).  Mailing lists and
> IRC are good for discussion but bad for reference, I fear Wiki is the
> same.

I did not mean removing the web page and replacing with an idea web.  The
idea web is to supplement the main static pages and to allow
experimentation with concepts and their relationships.  Also it could be
useful for testing new organizations of the main page that could explain
tunes better.  And anything else people want to put in it, except for Moo
Moo, which is why there'll be access protection.  You personally don't
have to use it.

--
Tril 0. Byte <tril@tunes.org> http://tril.tunes.org/
This message is placed in the public domain.