check this one out - fun

Youlian Troyanov youlian_troyanov@hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:03:02 2001

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV></DIV>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>yo billy,</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&nbsp;i have met and talked with him. and i have a certain prejudice ;)</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&gt;I'm glad that he's working on this; it might very well be an important part </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&gt;of TUNES. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>part of tunes ?</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><FONT size=2><STRONG>GOOD</STRONG> <B>GRACIOUS</B>! then i will commit suicide :)</FONT></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&gt;Even if it's not, its presence won't hurt our computers. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>not mine, for sure.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>a certain professional with almost 15 years of oo development experience posted her remarks on those writings. and the poor guy didn't even understand most of it. he was irritated that there are people who don't buy his stuff.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>pardon my boldness, but i read his stuff, when i need a good laugh. he may very well</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>have some vague intuitions about something, but he is surrounded by so much hype</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>for nothing. that's what's driving me crazy. when a guy like him becomes a messiah,</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>the end of the world is close. end of rant.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>