check this one out - fun

Billy Tanksley btanksley@hifn.com
Tue Jul 24 18:28:02 2001

From: Youlian Troyanov [mailto:youlian_troyanov@hotmail.com]

> yo billy,
> i have met and talked with him. and i have a certain prejudice ;)

It's only prejudice if you have it without knowing anything about him or his
project.

With that said, though, I have to add that your posts here are highly
inappropriate; you're slamming someone we don't know in a forum in which he
has no chance to defend himself.  Worse, you're providing no evidence for
your slams.

To add insult to injury, the only concrete accusation you can come up with
is one which can accurately be made about every TUNES member: we don't
always listen to the authorities in the field who tell us it can't be done.

-Billy