Promised Arrows Code

Brian Rice water@tscnet.com
Wed Mar 21 21:04:02 2001

Well, I just got back a few hours ago, and I'll at least put out the
current changeset, although it's got some serious bugs at the moment
due to some architecture shifts that haven't been completed. Needless
to say, it's well documented (IMO), so informative on its own.

Here's where the code is: http://www.tunes.org/~water/ArrowLogic.13.cs

For those unfamiliar with Squeak, it's at http://www.squeak.org for
every platform commonly known. Installation instructions are the same
as for every changeset: use the desktop menu to open a file list.
Then navigate to the changeset file and right-click to select "file
in". (For this current release, it is VERY IMPORTANT to note that you
will see a progress bar which will stop at the end. When it stops,
hit "ALT-PERIOD" ("CMD-PERIOD" on the mac) to halt the class
initialization process that it stops on.)Then open a code browser to
look through things. Explore everything you see in all the menus and
hit every interesting button. That is the Smalltalk Way. :)

This is very much not the state of code I wanted to present, but it
will take a little time for me to figure out where the problems are
coming from. Then I will make a proper release.

Thanks,
~