Type Theory and Functional Programming

Brian T Rice water@tunes.org
Mon Dec 30 12:03:01 2002

Hello,

While this is a reasonable suggestion, functional programming as you
describe it is not useful enough for Tunes. The current website doesn't
make this explicit enough, but of course that's not really your problem.
At any rate, thank you, but please do a little more research before such
blanket suggestions.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development