Introducing myself and 2 questions

Armin Rigo arigo@ulb.ac.be
Sat Jan 5 09:45:02 2002

Hello Pat,

Pat Wendorf wrote:
> Anyone working on anything interesting at the moment?

A quick update on Psyco, the compiler-specializer for Python. Still not
quite usable for large projects, but with a few simple things like
measuring execution times of various functions and applying Psyco on the
most time-consuming ones, I guess we will quickly have interesting
results.

Besides, I am still trying to merge into my mind my own experience,
various things I read,  computing models from Faré, and the HLL
description page. A long-term project of mine would be to do some work
for the HLL.

Armin