New to Tunes...

Israel Evans israel@lith.com
Wed Jan 16 10:17:01 2002

Hello everyone.

   I've been browsing around the web and stumbled across the Tunes Project
and was very attracted to it's philosophy and to the theories and viewpoints
outlined in many of the papers on the site.  Though I am quite the newcomer
to programming in general I am very interested in becoming involved with
this project in some way.  At the very least, I'll be keeping up with the
latest developments and lurking on the mailing lists.

  I would like to say that it is extremely refreshing to hear such
interesting and educated debate on the fairly wide array of topics that
Tunes naturally encompasses.

Curiously yours,

Israel C. Evans.