Members Database

Tril tril@tunes.org
Mon Jul 22 10:59:06 2002

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

I created a members database [1].  Members can edit their own info. If
you were on the members list before, I assigned you a random password,
so you need to get it e-mailed to you from that page.  This database
will help me get through my backlog of new members, so if you applied to
be a member, but don't show up on the list yet, be patient (you don't
need to apply again).

1. http://tunes.org/members/

--=20
Tril 0. Byte <tril@tunes.org> http://tril.tunes.org/
PGP key fingerprint: DADB ED32 6E54 80D0 7E69  7549 C3A3 446F CAA4 66C0
This message is placed in the public domain.

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk--