IP

Alexis Read ucapare@ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 31 04:46:01 2002

I'd say it could be useful. One of the core aspects of TUNES is to be able
to really easily develop software - so easy that a user can do it. With
that in mind, this project can chip away at that problem, and you can see
what the 'cutting edge' in software research can produce!

It really depends on how much time you'll be working as to how much time
you can devote to TUNES. Certainly from a career point of view it sounds
pretty good (I don't know if the salary is reasonable or not, but if it is
then experience is the watchword in the IT industry in the UK!).

Alexis