TUNES Specs mailing list

Tom Novelli tom@tunes.org
Sun Apr 6 13:58:02 2003

Yeah, I'm interested.. I'm getting over my cynicism.  Keep the discussion
here; the volume is low enough.  Tunes-specs and tunes-lll should be
retired.. and all those dead projects like unios and ultra, for that matter!
Maybe we wouldn't be here today trying to define just what Tunes is, if the
project hadn't been broken up in the first place :) Oh well.

Tom Novelli