At the risk of being flamed.

Michael Conrad conradme@email.uc.edu
Tue Apr 22 20:27:01 2003

Why not call TUNES a Matrix instead of ever saying OS?  Such as "TUNES is a
matrix to replace all current operating systems".  I think the definition
fits.
(courtesy of dictionary.com)

ma·trix  (mtrks)
n. pl. ma·tri·ces (mtr-sz, mtr-) or ma·trix·es

1.  A situation or surrounding substance within which something else
originates, develops, or is contained: “Freedom of expression is the matrix,
the indispensable condition, of nearly every form of freedom” (Benjamin N.
Cardozo).

2.  The womb.

(the rest aren't relevant)

-Michael Conrad