Contributing (was Re: Tunes Membership Policy)

David Scott Williams, web XIARCEL@prodigy.net
Thu Feb 20 12:48:02 2003

Hey... I see.

How do amateurs who love the very fabric of programming becoming
experts without contributing, making errors, and fixing them?

Where are the other Tunes people in this, or are you the only one
left?

Maybe I'll learn LISP and such, as listed on your Cliki page..
maybe... I really have to decide if a project that so willingly
thumbs its nose at people who WOULD help if they COULD in the
manner that you do is worthy of my time.

I will go back to lurking, and I do wish you the best of luck...

PS- One of those messages you replied to was written to you, not
to the list.  One should consider NOT sending private emails to
public lists.  It's just a matter of good taste.