The TUNES Wiki

Massimo Dentico m.dentico@virgilio.it
Wed Jan 1 09:42:02 2003

Pietro wrote:
> Now I can see araneida.tunes.org, but it shows the=20
> Bespin.org homepage rather than the cliki. I have=20
> a plain dialup connection and I have no access to=20
> my ISP's DNS (Tiscali).
>=20
> Pietro
>=20
> P.S. Have a good year!

Hello Pietro.

The TUNES Project Wiki is now reachable at the address

  http://cliki.tunes.org

without particular provisions (at least from here).

Brian wrote:
> Well, it turned out to be some Bespin configuration problem.
> So the "/etc/hosts" trick shouldn't be necessary now.

However Brian here referred to a file on your computer,
usually in such directory on Unix-like systems and
with the same name, hosts, in

  C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc     on Windows 2000

and

  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc   on XP

(under OSes of the same family is probably in a different
directory, but with the same name).

To solve the problem, it has been enough to add this line

  206.63.100.249    cliki.tunes.org

to "hosts" file (note the absence of extension).

Happy new year to all.

--
Massimo Dentico