Typing messages on this list

James Michael DuPont mdupont777@yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 02:39:01 2003

--- "Lynn H. Maxson" <lmaxson@pacbell.net> wrote:
>  Fran‡ois-Ren‚  VB Rideau writes:
> "Anyway, inasmuch as this discussion is about reviewing
> known techniques, it ought to be done on Cliki.Tunes.Org
> instead of this mailing-list. ..."
>
> Brian T. Rice (waters) writes:
> "May I re-interpret "we need a language" as a call for HLL
> definition?
> There are certainly a lot of misconceptions among today's
> posters.  Certainly the designs in
> http://tunes.org/HLL/architecture.html should explain that
> we're not talking about a single language, but something more
> akin to a network. ..."
>
> Ah, I can see it's time to return to lurker mode.<g>  Consider
> me properly chastised.  In seeing some signs of intelligent life
> in the universe I allowed seeing a spark to override my
> common sense of the fate of previous attempts.<g>

yeah.  It was like , lets put a bucket of water on this discussion.
I think it is my machoschitic nature that even brings me here.
I really dont see how this project is going to get any new people
interested if they have to be full fledged hyperintelligents gods of
lisp before they can open thier mouths.

have fun with a quiet mailling list,
mike

=====