On Tunes infrastructure

James Michael DuPont mdupont777@yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 02:45:02 2003

--- Jeff Cutsinger <seaslug@tunes.org> wrote:
> "Lynn H. Maxson" <lmaxson@pacbell.net> said:
>
> > [Really long rant about how fare's writing shouldn't be so
> grandiose]

SNIP
> You said you'd lurk. We'd be better off if you had kept your word.
> I'm sorry about the harsh tone of this response, but I find your
> message
> warrants it.

Maybe we would all get along better if we did not attack each others
persons all the time. Is there really a need to have harsh messages?

I found his article interesting and dont think that he was going out of
line, at least I dont think that he was insulting fare.... anyway,  if
he was two wrongs dont make a right.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont