Learning Lounge

James Michael DuPont mdupont777@yahoo.com
Mon May 12 01:20:02 2003

I agree with your idea of lowering the learning curve.

There is a project that I have been nurturing, www.fsedu.org that also
aims to provide an online free learning environment.

One of the courses planned is scheme, I think that using some of the
tunes learning tasks as part of the curricula would be good.

mike

--- Marc Santoro <ultima@tunes.org> wrote:
> After a bit of discussion with Brian Rice today on IRC, I spent some
> time examining the Learning Lounge.
>
> I wrote a rough draft of the direction I would like to see the LL
> take.
> To summarize, I think it should be rebuilt, with a wider scope of
> indoctrination.
>
> http://cliki.tunes.org/Learning%20Lounge%20Rebuilding
>
> As stated, it's a draft, so it's probably chock full of errors.
>
> Obviously, an appropriate approach at this point in time is to create
>
> the project separately  from the LL, with the end goal of replacing
> the
> LL, perhaps in a year or two.
>
> What do you think?

=====