TUNES digest, Vol 1 #356 - 8 msgs

James Michael DuPont mdupont777@yahoo.com
Sat May 31 12:33:01 2003

--- "Lynn H. Maxson" <lmaxson@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Before C we had only strong typing, in fact in many cases

I see two class societies emerging in this discussion :

1. the haves  : the type definer, the  thinkers, the service provider,
the language implementor
2. the have nots : the type users , the workers, the clients, the
language user.

I think that the entire message is that we are going to have a system
where the type definer and type user are becoming one. The system is
able to define itself, and we have a breakdown in the class society.
This is a revolutionary process imho.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont