new CLiki

Francois-Rene Rideau fare at tunes.org
Tue Mar 30 08:33:33 PST 2004

I replaced water's patched to cliki by my own patch.

PROs:
* it is based on a recent CVS version of cliki, so we now get
 the versioning feature that can help deal more easily with defacing, etc.
* it is built not by modifying the upstream source, but by patching
 its functions (take that static language users!),
 which makes maintenance easier.
* it is packaged in a separate directory that is in tunes CVS,
 which also makes maintenance easier.
	http://tunes.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cto/
* it is better documented

CONs:
* we lose two features that water implemented:
 page history and display of date of last modification.
 Any volunteer to port them?

Procrastination is great. It gives me a lot more time
to do things that I'm never going to do.