CTO upgrade

Francois-Rene Rideau fare at tunes.org
Wed May 12 09:11:14 PDT 2004

Dear TUNES CLiki users,

Daniel Barlow released CLiki 0.4.3, and I've upgraded CTO to use it.
That ought to fix the main issues we had since I took over.
I also twiddled my cliki patch and the CTO configuration to improve stability.
If any issue remains, /please/ send me a bug report.

I also augmented the CSS a bit - you can make suggestions about that, too.

I'm sorry about the trouble with CTO, and I hope it now runs correctly enough.

Now, back to your (and my) regularly scheduled activities.

Tradition is the matter of which civilization is made.
Anyone who rejects tradition per se should be left naked in a desert island.