CTO upgrade

Francois-Rene Rideau fare at tunes.org
Wed May 12 09:31:59 PDT 2004

Oops, I should have specified that CTO is
	http://cliki.tunes.org/

PS: Alan Grimes <alangrimes at starpower.net>,
replying to your address results in a permanent SMTP error.

To make war requires the will to act. But to be at war, it suffices to
suffer the aggression. Refusing to fight will not bring you peace.  -- Faré