CTO down again.

Francois-Rene Rideau fare at tunes.org
Sat May 15 13:41:11 PDT 2004

Hum, sorry about the CLiki bug.
Thanks to Massimo for being quick to notify,
and thanks to Brian for being quick to fix.

I think it's a problem with araneida being too prone
to jumping into the debugger instead of just ignoring failures
in HTTP transaction.

(And yes, I sometimes forget to leave my attachtty sessions.
I suppose you can kill the attachtty, or maybe attachtty again
and detachtty will close connection to the previous attachtty.)

>:water
> It looks like a familiar error, so we
> probably just need to add a handler for it.
If you have a clue as to where to start I'm a taker.

drug, n:
	A substance that, injected into a rat, produces a scientific paper.