Apologies for lack of TUNES progress

Thomas Novelli tnovelli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 11:01:43 PDT 2005

You're moving to the People's Republic? (of Massachusetts :-)
Allright!  I'm too busy for any serious work on TUNES, but we should
play some music sometime.

I know CSS but I'm not volunteering to overhaul the web site... it's a
bit obfuscated and rambling. What if I wrote up a summary of TUNES as
you intended it? (even if I think you're dreaming)... In plain
English, without any politics... Just a brief explanation of the
features and how they fit together. We can link to Cliki for details.
Say, why not use Cliki for the main tunes.org page?

Orthogonal Persistence... couldn't that be added to Python fairly
easily, if it hasn't been done already? I was just thinking about how
nice that'd be if it's practical. Traditional filesystems just aren't
suited for the kind of things we're doing with computers now.