Apologies for lack of TUNES progress

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:21:13 PDT 2005

Dear Tunesers,

I apologize for the lack of progress in TUNES, since few of the points
I mentionned in my program for january-february were met.

As an explanation, rather than an excuse, I'm currently living a
hectic life, without a fixed home, going at friends, at conferences,
and preparing my new life in the States (I'll move to Boston this
month). More when I'm done moving.

PS: I invite those who are interested to contact me to get a
cliki.tunes.org account, or, even better, to step up so as to realize
some projects on the TODO list, or some projects not there yet.

Sincerely yours,

"I'm not a procrastinator, I'm temporally challenged"