tunes todo list for february 2005

Thomas Novelli tnovelli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 16:20:37 PST 2005

> Ehhhh, I think Tunes.org is about just a _tad_ more interesting stuff than
> crossplatformness and cute Javascript hacks...
> --
> Robin

Yeah, I know.  Javascript is exactly the kind of junk that would go
away if different applications were better integrated... if they all
used the same language/compiler framework, you could take your pick
from several _real_ languages to write extensions.  I think that's a
better possibility with open-source.

I'm afraid I'm not a very effective communicator, and I sort of live
in my own world, but anyway, I had written up some ideas for the
hardware/software industries.  Maybe I could run some things by you
folks...