Path to "all pages" (was: Mediawiki is up)

Massimo Dentico m.dentico at virgilio.it
Mon Nov 14 21:11:21 PST 2005

Brian Rice wrote:

> Excellent! Thanks for taking your time to do this.

Yes, thank you very much Thomas.

> Actually, I don't see the pages linked or in the recent
> changes. How do I reach them?

I will explain in much details the path to "All pages"
for the benefit of all on the mailing list.

Under "search", on the left, there is in "toolbox" the link
"Special pages"

  http://tunes.org/wiki/index.php/Special:Specialpages

The first link in that page is "All pages"

  http://tunes.org/wiki/index.php/Special:Allpages

where you choose the starting page and (leaving the edit
box blank and pressing the OK button) you finally arrive
here

  http://tunes.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special%3AAllpages&from=&namespace=0

A final concern: can we redirect a path like

  http://cliki.tues.org/%s

in the actual

  http://tunes.org/wiki/index.php/%s

or is it too much work?