Mediawiki is up

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Nov 16 07:43:42 PST 2005

Thanks. For reference, these mediawiki documents are helpful:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Category

I don't have time just now, but the latter we need to grok and apply
to our pages which are themselves categories. Our categorizations
were preserved, but we need to make pages for those categories and
figure out how to list the elements. It may be done easily or with a
formatting convention - I'll look later if someone hasn't
demonstrated it already.

Also, the recent changes page has stopped rendering successfully - we
should figure out why and fix this, so we can track, e.g. via RSS.

If I have time later, I'll also apply what I did for the Slate wiki's
index.php url shortening to the TUNES one.

--
-Brian
http://tunes.org/~water/brice.vcf