TUNES wiki

Gustavo Lacerda tunes at optimizelife.com
Wed Aug 2 16:10:43 PDT 2006

Dear Fare, TUNESers,

I've just edited a few articles (mostly for English style, grammar and
flow), and I would like to make sure that I interpreted them
correctly, in particular the article "Reflection".

Unfortunately the "my contributions" page is broken:
http://tunes.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/GusLacerda

Besides "Reflection" I remember editing these:
* Fare
* Tunes FAQ
* Glossary

I also created:
* orthogonal persistence (needs editing)

Btw, I would like to follow the Wikipedia standard of lower-case for
all things that are not proper names. Is this agreed?
e.g. we use "Machine learning" to mean the discipline, because
"Machine Learning" would refer to a journal or conference with this
title. Moving a page automatically creates a redirect, so the
resulting broken links are easy to fix.

Gustavo

--
Gustavo Lacerda
http://www.optimizelife.com

Netiquette: if sending a message to multiple recipients (>3), please
make sure to hide my email in the BCC. This prevents spam.