Status

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 14:35:12 PDT 2006

Dear all,

I'm in wrist pain for spending too much time developing cl-launch on a
libretto u105.
So I will say as little as needed.

I'm still trying to put my stuff together.

I now live in Cambridge MA and write server software in Lisp at ITA Software.
There are a lot of language/system hackers there, and I'm now trying to see
if I can gather a productive group of a few of them.

I'll be this weekend in Portland, OR for DLS 2006 (next monday)
Portland, Oregon, United States, October 23, 2006
http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/dls2006/
http://www.oopsla.org/2006/program/program/dynamic_languages_symposium.html

I'm also considering outsourcing development to cheap developers
somewhere else and am having an experiment currently (for some work on
porting Exscribe to cl-typesetting).

Sorry for the long inactivity.
I'm looking for real-life meeting with other people to develop useful code.

One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises,
is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do. -- Henry Ford