Discussion means

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sun Oct 29 12:21:13 PST 2006

I'd like to try VoIP meetings in order to hash out some ideas a
little more quickly. It's usually really effective for getting a lot
of information and nuance passed around, where email and chat are
less optimal, even though it's obviously pretty bad for record-
keeping. My contact info is on my website for major IM networks, and
I'm "water451" on Skype. Free-software-based VoIP is also possible
but I haven't gotten into it yet.

--
-Brian
http://briantrice.com