Discussion means

Tom Novelli tnovelli at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 14:17:43 PST 2006

I haven't tried VoiP, and I'm not willing to spend any time or money
on it. I've got a win98 box with a microphone & speakers/headphones
(for Audacity!)... Will that work for Skype?

I'd rather use the cellphone and talk to one person at a time.
There's also IRC/IM but I think that's a waste of time... I like the
phone & email..

Also, what hours are you guys available?  Generally I'm available from
5-10pm weekdays, 7am-11pm weekends (Eastern Time)

Is there anything going on in Cambridge the next few weekends?

- Tom