Discussion means

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 21:15:40 PST 2006

I'm fahree on skype. I haven't tried a free-software-based VoIP yet
but I suppose we could install a server on bespin, though we might
require user-mode-linux or some such for that.

Thanks a lot to Tril and you for getting the server running!

Local news: I'm trying to start something with Patrick Collison of
CROMA fame who is now at MIT. We intend to start from Ian Piumarta's
pepsi and build something from it: add persistence and a UI, maybe
build mzscheme, CL and/or Slate compatibility layers. Hopefully, we
may recruit more people around here along the way, to build a kernel
of hackers around Boston. Nothing replaces head-to-head communication!

If a trainstation is where the trains stop, what is then a workstation...
        -- Lars Lundgren <d95lars at dtek.chalmers.se>