Work

Kyle Lahnakoski kyle at arcavia.com
Tue May 15 06:05:56 PDT 2007

Faré:

Do you have a link to your "user-declared safe-point" thesis?

Do you already have a plan for reversible compilation?  How do you
prevent the loss of high level intent during compilation?  Do you plan
to annotate the low-level code?  Do you contend that the act of
compilation does not loose  (useful) information?  Or, maybe something
in between?

Thanks

Kyle Lahnakoski                                       kyle at arcavia.com
(416) 892-7784                                    Arcavia Software Ltd