Staapl

Tom Schouten tom at zwizwa.be
Thu Jul 31 18:25:12 PDT 2008

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Staapl, a Forth metaprogramming system for PLT Scheme,
currently implemented for PIC18 microcontrollers. It's a full tool chain, starting with an
assembler generator, a primitive pattern matching code generator, a purely functional
concatenative macro language, and a parser to implement Forth syntax.

I've read the words "Lisp" and "Forth" many many times in the tunes archives, so I thought it
might be a good idea to unlurk and post this link:

http://zwizwa.be/staapl

Cheers,
Tom