testing this list

Tril dem@tunes.org
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:46:01 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Jeffrey Rasmussen wrote:

> will this bounce? btw, wake up list. its here to actually use ;)

Yes, this list works.  In fact, there is a searchable WWW interface to its
archives that I have put up at http://www2.tunes.org/cgi-bin/wilma/ultra.
I provide hosting services for free OS and language projects (see
http://bespin.tunes.org/free-services.html), and Matty asked me to put up
this archive for you.

I see you don't have the TUNES Language Review on your links page.
http://www2.tunes.org/Review/Languages.html - a large list of languages
and language-related pages.  (FYI- www.tunes.org is in Europe, and www2 is
in North America- they are mirrors)

I'm in the TUNES project, and we decided for our huge ambitious OS project
we needed a whole new language as well.  But the "language" we need isn't
really like a language as anyone knows it.  I figured I'd lurk on your
list anyways and see what was going on.  (Anything?)

Our home page is http://www.tunes.org (for Europe, use www2 for USA).  Not
too organized right now.  Feedback is welcomed (send it to me, or our
mailing list, tunes@tunes.org).

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.