[unios] Re: games

Anders Petersson anders.petersson@mbox320.swipnet.se
Mon, 07 Dec 1998 18:01:01 +0100

From: Anders Petersson <anders.petersson@mbox320.swipnet.se>

At 22:18 1998-12-07 +0000, you wrote:
>From: "Srikant Sharma (Chiku)" <srikants@wipinfo.soft.net>
>
>On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Pieter Dumon wrote:
>
>> From: Pieter Dumon <Pieter.Dumon@rug.ac.be>
>>
>> One thing is sure...
>> If you want an OS that is actually _used_ by peolple,
>> you will need good support for games.
>>

>I second this .....
>--
>Srikant

Yes. Something that might be unclear, is in what way(s) games should be
supported.

I think we need good network support, good hardware support and access, and
an interface to the system that is easy to program for.
An environment with good scheduling is a plus too, maybe even featuring
realtime execution.

binEng